Friday, November 19, 2010
Let things fall where they may
Sometimes I wonder why certain things happen to each of us... the negative, positive, unexpected... Things we just do not understand. I'm reflecting on how quickly things you have been given can be taken away. I am beginning to understand again, though, what it means to be joyful. I want to know what it feels like to be free.. free from the burden of what everyone else expects and desires of me. I want to be myself, uninhibited by anyone or anything. I want to die fearless. But this morning, I thought, I am not ready to die. I am NEVER going to be ready to be in a state of nothingness. But at least it is nothing to fear- death. I know God does not take pleasure in my dying. That was never his intention... He wanted me and you to live forever. Stupid Adam messed it up, lol. Just kidding! It was the Liar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment